- All material contained in this Site, and any linked Site, is provided for the general information of PFD customers, suppliers and job applicants, and PFD accept no responsibility for any misuse or failure to use the material provided in these sites; and
2. The user of this Site indemnifies PFD and its related bodies corporate for any loss or damage including loss of general profit and other economic loss, indirect, special, consequential, general or other similar damages incurred in relation to the material, information or images provided on this Site.
Changes in the Material
PFD may modify the content in this Site, including these Terms from time to time without notice. PFD suggests you regularly review these Terms to ensure you are aware of any changes.
- Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or any other applicable legislation as may apply from time to time, or as otherwise indicated on this site, all copyright in this Site is owned by PFD or any related bodies corporate; and
- Users must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any material contained in this Site, without the prior written authorisation of PFD; and
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary, all trade marks appearing in this Site are trade marks of PFD, their related bodies corporate or are used under licence or with the permission of the relevant trade mark owner. Use of these trade marks is not permitted without the prior written permission of PFD.
The reproduction of information and images provided on these Sites is not authorised without the express written consent of PFD, its related bodies corporate or any other party with an interest in the information or images.
While PFD or its related bodies corporate have endeavored to ensure all material provided on this Site is free from error or omission, PFD does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information contained in this Site, to the extent permitted under law. You should make your own enquires in relation to the material contained on this Site before relying on it.
PFD takes no responsibility for the information and terms of linked sites.
PFD do not, and cannot guarantee that this Site will always be free from computer viruses and/or disruptions and does not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the use (intended or otherwise) of this Site.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will PFD be liable to you for any loss or damage including loss of general profit and other economic loss, indirect, special, consequential, general or other similar damages incurred in relation to the material, information or images provided on this Site.
These Terms are governed by the laws applicable in the state of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State.
PFD is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. Except in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement, PFD will not attempt to identify you. Your name and other identifying personal details are not collected (unless you specifically provide them to us).
PFD gathers information on this website in 3 ways;
- Information is gathered indirectly through the site’s technology
When you look at our website, our standard practice is not to monitor any of your browsing activities. From time to time, PFD may make a statistical record of that visit and logs the information for the purpose of evaluating our website. The types of information we collect may be:
your server address only (for example, 188.8.131.52)
your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
the date and time of your visit to the site
the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
the type of browser you are using
the previous site you visited
For the purposes of such evaluation, we will NOT collect any personal details which may identify you.
- Information is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
PFD collects personal information to enable users to access certain sections of the site or participate in promotional offers, job applications and other marketing activity. Use and disclosure of personal information in such circumstances will be governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended) and subject to any terms and conditions or provisions specific to these offers.
Returned Merchandise and Refund Policy
We hope you enjoy our products us much as we do. However, it is important to read our returns and exchanges policy before making any purchases.
If you need to refund or exchange an item, please call your branch at the earliest convenience prior to returning the product to us.
All credit claims must be raised within 48 hours of delivery, including pricing claims.
Drivers are only permitted to collect goods for credit from previous deliveries if advised by PFD in writing.
Memo items (special request off range items) may not be returned for credit.
The return of frozen goods is conditional on the following,
Frozen goods will only be accepted for credit if,
Returned on the same day as delivery, or
they are faulty, or
Evidence of cold chain integrity can be provided.
All pricing is in Australian Dollars Only (AUD) only
Policy for the non-collection of credit card details
If you pay online using a credit card, the card details are not viewed by us or any person except you during the transaction. The details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank. To find out more information about this site’s security information, click here.
We do not retain your credit card details.
PFD Food Services collects your personal information, which you have voluntarily provided to us, in order to assess your suitability for specific roles with the business. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as referees, recruitment agencies and social media sites for this purpose.
PFD Food Services may disclose your personal information to its related companies and third party service providers for purposes such as pre-employment screening and psychometric and aptitude testing.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to progress your application.
We retain personal information we collect from applicants in our Talent Pool so that we can assess your potential suitability for future job opportunities. If you do not want PFD to retain your details, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be in touch from time to time to make sure your contact details are up to date and to let you know about opportunities with PFD Food Services that may be of interest to you. You may contact us at any time if this is no longer of interest to you.
We collect site traffic information so we can continually improve site content and design. This does not provide information relating to individual users and only provide generalised information relating to pages viewed by customers, suppliers and job applicants.